Couples Massage Workshop
Want to learn how to massage each other at home? Our massage workshop will give you techniques, tips and the confidence to treat each other to a wonderful massage.
• Learn massage techniques on your partner, with a back, neck and head routine and techniques that can be applied to the rest of the body.
• You will learn some theory and get advice on when, where and how to do the massage.
• Massage can be done through the clothes or with oil, whatever you feel comfortable with.
• You learn with your partner, working on each other.
• Learn to use your body through your hands to apply pressure where it is needed.
• A massage workshop manual is provided for you to make notes.
• Everything you will need for the course is provided
• This workshop is suitable for couples, partners, friends and family.
• No experience necessary.
Each couple receives a free bottle of massage oil specially blended with natural essential oils to take home. Please see our pregnancy and baby pages for our pregnancy massage workshop.
Amy is the founder of Purple Turtle Wellbeing, Purple Turtle Therapy and Purple Turtle Academy. Amy is a therapist and tutor.
|Venue||Purple Turtle Wellbeing, Old Slipper Baths, Barrack Yard, North Road BN1 1YA|
|Topic||Couples Massage Workshop|
Purple Turtle Wellbeing
Barrack Yard, North Road
Brighton, East Sussex