Live a Life You Love 2019
This Womens Empowerment Wokshop will help you expand and deepen the sense of who you are and get crystal clear on what really matters to you. You’ll connect with your true potential and what you really desire in life, creating a powerful personal vision for an incredible 2019 and beyond!
You’ll be supported by some amazing experts and therapists on the day bringing you some fantastic self-development approaches including Colour Mirrors, Drum Journeying, Vision Boarding, Visualisation and Journaling exercises. All delivered in a safe, confidential space with like-minded women and group coaching to maximise your success and ensure you take action to make your brilliant ideas and goals happen!
Join us if:
- You’re ready to make some positive, inspiring life changes in 2019
- You want to live a more purposeful and meaningful life
- You want to move closer to achieving a long-held dream or ambition
- You want more happiness and fulfilment in your life
- You want to make your exciting, brilliant ideas happen
- You want to feel inspired and connect with other women like you
What you get:
- Personal Goal Setting – tried and tested tools and techniques to help you get clear on your hopes, goals and dreams
- Values & Drivers – exercises to help you understand the key ingredients to living with purpose and meaning
- Colour Mirrors – exploring the power of colour to tap into your limitless potential and what you are truly capable of
- Vision Board Creation – making your own personal Vision Board for 2019 setting strong focus and intentions for your life
- Visualisation Sound & Journaling – to maximise your success and ensure you take action to make your brilliant ideas and goals happen!
Refreshments will be served throughout the workshop and you will be given a personal workbook and all the materials you need for the day.
|Sarah is the founder of Empowered Journeys a collaboration of heart-centred, purpose led women. providing group coaching, sound and energy healing, creative arts, yoga and dance events.
Sarah is an ICF qualified transformational coach. She specialises in helping women expand and deepen their sense of identity, live with more meaning and bring their brilliant, big ideas out into the world.
Sarah Taylor – Empowered Journeys
|Day||26th January 2019|
Please arrive 10 mins before class to sign in and get settled.
|Venue||Purple Turtle Wellbeing, Old Slipper Baths, Barrack Yard, North Road BN1 1YA|
|Topic||Live A Life You Love|
Purple Turtle Wellbeing
Barrack Yard, North Road
Brighton, East Sussex